Our Brown Brontosaurus Mulching Heads are available in a wide range of sizes and designs for your hydraulically driven carrier of choice. Our mower heads can be as small our compact 30 inch cutting surface models such as the Raptor line of our mulching heads, or as large as our 60 inch cutting surface model such as our 5.0 E
The Brown Raptor takes our EVO cutting technology to put a lot of power in a small packaged head. Designed for true mini excavators, this is the attachment you’ve been waiting to buy. Turn that mini into a versatile money making machine.
Designed for your high flow skid steer this mower head is perfect for roadside clearing, land clearing, and residential work. Long life tools and bearings coupled with easy to purchase generic parts allows you to quickly diversify your equipment.
Our Model 30 and Model 50 stump grinders, using the Leonardi Wheel, will allow your excavator to far out perform any tow-behind style stump grinder.
Grind 200 or more stumps in a day without changing your teeth.
Auxiliary Engines or Pony Motors as they can be called have the ability to turn a smaller excavator into the mower powerful machine available. We can convert just about any excavator, from a large CAT or John Deere, to a small Komatsu 88. We can give your machine the power it needs to get the job done right.
- Ask about our new 15 ton class direct drive Mulcher: The X3!
- View the newest attachment from Brown – The Raptor – for Mini Excavators
- The Used Equipment page has been updated!
- New Heavy Duty Thumb Attachment available for your Raptor Mower head!
- The Raptor mower head page has been updated and you can now download our newest product brochure