- Run with or without an Auxiliary Engine.
- Heavy Duty Construction, Adjustable Cutting Height, and Modular Design
- Easy and Low Maintenance – Only 2 grease fittings!
- Long tool life, 300+ hours
- Ability to clear up to 15″ with appropriate hydraulics
- Safety – The required mower head of the major Rail Roads
- Patented Design – Fixed and Flail Tooth Mower patents
- Compatibility – Can be attached on just about any carrier
- We don’t just build, we use! Our mower design has been tested and used in the clearing of 20,000+ acres a year by the same company that builds them. If there was a better mower, we would be using it.
STANDARD – Flail Tooth Mower Design
|Model||GPM||PSI||Working Width||# Tools||Weight|
|4.0 ST||50||3500 – 5000||50″||24||3800|
|3.0 ST||50||3500 – 5000||42″||20||3400|
|3.0 STM||30||2800 – 5000||42″||20||3400|
|2.5 STM||30||2800 – 5000||32″||16||2700|
* GPM is the Auxiliary Hydraulic Gallons Per Minute required to run the mower attachment at its full effectiveness
* Weights may vary depending on the attachment point